We are looking for the brightest, most dedicated professionals fit-to-serve to join our team!
Working for U.S. Security Associates is a noble profession. It is so much more than safeguarding assets, you are protecting people and their livelihoods. You are the hero with the invisible cape– your experience, skills and knowledge. We will train you and give you the tools, the confidence and the necessary skills to know how to respond to emergencies.
What our Associates say is most rewarding about working here are the hidden opportunities to make a difference. Sometimes it is because you are just doing your job, but other times you are the vital difference in someone’s life. It might be from something simple like just being situationally aware or it might be because you have the right training and knowledge to know how to respond effectively, prevent an incident or diffuse a situation. From preventing fires, slips, trips or falls to stopping a theft or even, providing the medically necessary response to save someone’s life, you are prepared and it is all in a day’s work.
We talk a lot about providing better outcomes because it is what we do. How we do it though is with great people.
The common thread amongst all our Associates is their readiness to serve. Our Associates come from all walks and stages of life with diverse backgrounds and experiences:
- From first responders to military veterans and retired law enforcement
- From high-school graduates to doctoral candidates
- From rookies to highly-skilled experts
Better outcomes isn’t just for our clients. It is for our Associates as well. What that means is investing and enabling pathways for your professional development and opportunities for our Associates to create transferable, on-the-job skills. We’ve dedicated a great deal of time and resources toward ensuring that we provide the best opportunities for our Associates to develop their professional careers and we’re proud to say the accolades speak for themselves:
- Training Top 125 ranking by Training magazine for 12 consecutive years for our employer sponsored talent and development programs.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Awards competition in 2006, 2012, 2015 and 2017. We are the only security company to receive this recognition four times.
- Military Friendly® Employer by Victory Media, publisher of G.I. Jobs magazine, for six years running
- At U.S. Security Associates we provide you the opportunity to make a difference, in your life and for the clients and communities we serve.
We are the employer of choice and are over 50,000 fit-to-serve Associates, dedicated to safeguarding people, assets and brands.
In a world of evolving threats and rising risks there needs to be a company with the right people equipped and dedicated to protecting people, livelihoods, and communities.
- The SecuritySTARS® initiative provides a path for professional development and personal achievement for our Security Officers. The continuing education and on the job coaching ensures clear direction and attainable objectives.
- Every Associate from day one is enrolled in our SecuritySTARS initiative. Critical, life-saving training modules like Active Shooter Response training are mandatory within the first 90 days to ensure our Associates are prepared to respond to threat crises.
- Harold Underdown, Senior Vice President of Security Force Development and retired Navy Master Chief Naval Special Warfare (SEAL) serves as the executive champion of the SecuritySTARS, personally mentoring and communicating key objectives of the initiative to our Security Officers.
U.S. Security Associates an Allied Universal Company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to hiring a diverse workforce and adheres to all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment, including all laws and affirmative action mandates applicable to federal contractors. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, religion, sex (including gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression), age, ancestry, disability (including AIDS, HIV, and any mental or physical disability), medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, genetic characteristics or genetic information, pregnancy or childbirth, political activities or affiliations, citizenship status (except as may be required by law), military or protected veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Allied Universal further forbids any unlawful discrimination, retaliation, or harassment of employees in its workplace based on any of the above-listed protected statuses. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other enactments or laws.
Applicants and employees are provided below with notices of their rights under Executive Order 11246, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Equal Pay Act, the ADEA, the ADA, as amended, Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act, and GINA (the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008) at the following links:
If any applicant or employee requires these notices to be provided in a different format due to any physical condition or disability (including disabled veteran status), U.S. Security Associates an Allied Universal Company will provide such notices in an accessible and understandable format upon request.