Consider Contract Security
There are many variables involved in running a successful business, but safety on your premises should be a constant. Partnering with a trusted contract security services provider is often the best strategy for maintaining consistent, effective safety and security without diverting time and resources from your primary business. Companies in myriad industries reduce risks, improve productivity and streamline costs through implementation of contract security service programs.
Security, Safety and Risk Management Benefits
- The presence of uniformed security deters loitering, vandalism, theft, and other criminal behavior.
- Trained contract security professionals not only safeguard people, property, and assets but also help limit potential liability.
- Contract security services professionals are experienced at recognizing security vulnerabilities and recommending the optimum deployment of security officers and technology.
- Contract security service professionals help structure security operations in compliance with current industry best practices and trends.
- Contract security teams support organizational safety goals and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Valuable Capabilities and Expertise
- Contract security officers are trained as first responders in the event of medical crisis, natural disaster, active shooter and other emergency situations. They protect life and property, coordinate with authorities, and support your crisis management and business continuity plans.
- Contract security officers perform many value-added services in addition to traditional security functions.
- Contract security officers have customer service skills that are an asset in any workplace.
Management and Administration Advantages
- Experienced security professionals manage and staff your security operation, freeing your employees to focus on your business.
- Contract security companies provide short-notice staffing for special events as well as back-up staffing when a regularly scheduled officer is unavailable.
- Some contract security companies offer consulting and investigations and specialized services to support diverse security and risk management needs.
About U.S. Security Associates
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is one of North America's largest security companies, with 160 locally-responsive offices providing premier national security services and global consulting and investigations to customers in a range of industries. Recognized for world class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.® The Securing Knowledge series is part of the extensive and growing library of reference and training tools that contribute to USA's award-winning customer service and benchmark security programs. USA's investment in training and development resources is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the American Society for Training & Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system, but also by the company's leadership team, security officers, and service excellence on a daily basis.